Gosh, Meg. You act like your brothers are the only ones who read your blog. Don't address me in the video.
Um, so good job on your playlist! Did Chris help you? I'm really glad you put Celine on. She's my FAVE.
Yeah, that UFO (I still can't figure out why you call it that. Because it's an exerSAUCER? So, like a flying saucer?) is HUGE. It really does take up your whole living room. I can't even walk in the room when it's out.
Thanks for filling my love tank today.
P.S. Hunter is really cute. I know I don't say that enough.
Chris and I met in Spanish class at OU...as Chris says, "she had to have me." We have been married 6 years in July! We are blessed with two sweet boys, Hunter & Charlie.
Gosh, Meg. You act like your brothers are the only ones who read your blog. Don't address me in the video.
ReplyDeleteUm, so good job on your playlist! Did Chris help you? I'm really glad you put Celine on. She's my FAVE.
Yeah, that UFO (I still can't figure out why you call it that. Because it's an exerSAUCER? So, like a flying saucer?) is HUGE. It really does take up your whole living room. I can't even walk in the room when it's out.
Thanks for filling my love tank today.
P.S. Hunter is really cute. I know I don't say that enough.
Iwould travel on tour with Celine and be her watergirl if I could...she is the best.
ReplyDelete