Hunter's whale outfit on backwards...the whale should be on his chest and it buttons up the back--the empty footies are facing us. I was dying laughing and took a picture. It was really funny until he woke up at 10pm screaming because his feet were stuck.Bedtime with my Daddy
Chris loves his "boy time" with Hunter on Wednesday nights when I have Bible Study with the girls. He gets to feed Hunter his last bottle for the evening, read to him, and put on his pajamas...some nights are more difficult than others...
Hunter's whale outfit on backwards...the whale should be on his chest and it buttons up the back--the empty footies are facing us. I was dying laughing and took a picture. It was really funny until he woke up at 10pm screaming because his feet were stuck.
Hunter's whale outfit on backwards...the whale should be on his chest and it buttons up the back--the empty footies are facing us. I was dying laughing and took a picture. It was really funny until he woke up at 10pm screaming because his feet were stuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment