Learning

We've somewhat been under house arrest since Christmas with the weather. I believe there was only ONE sunny day the entire month of February. Snow and grey have been the norm.
But, Hunter has been learning so much so quickly!

His FAVORITE vocabulary consists of:
"pwease" (for EVERYTHING)
"hot" (which he says about everything in the kitchen and bathroom because I tell him the oven and bath water are hot!)
"eyes" (I tell him at nap time to close his eyes and now every time I put him in his crib he says eyes about 30 times)
"no,no,no" (usually with a VERY serious expression)
"mama" or "m-A-A-m" (usually only when he is crying, hurt, thirsty, hungry)
"dada" (all day long!)
"dake" (he always looks for Drake when we pull in the driveway)

Hunter has also been learning some crazy moves in his crib apparently. Twice last week we heard a loud THUMP and screaming. The result: a terrible black eye and a red cut in HIS eyebrow. HOW? WHAT? I have NO IDEA what he was doing or how he did it!!!

He seems to have calmed down in his crib this week. Maybe he had to learn the hard way to not do whatever it was he was doing!



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! He's talking a lot!

    I can't believe you're blaming the crib. Sure... :)

    ReplyDelete