Chris and I were going to have a little birthday party for Hunter with just us at home, but our sweet friends, Chris and Meredith, asked if they could make an Elmo cake and bring decorations over to celebrate Hunter's 2nd birthday. We ended up inviting the neighbors over (15 kids came!) and Hunter loved it.
The kids made birthday cards that were so sweet. The cards said things like "we think you're funny" "we like your facial expressions" "we like your smile" "we love you." We are super blessed by the families on our street who love Hunter so much. We are also thankful for Chris and Meredith who destroyed our house with Elmo junk.





Look at your cute birthday boy! You have some really sweet friends to help out with Hunter's birthday. Really sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou might want to stay in Ohio. I don't think you have friends here that would do anything like that. They're much too concerned with their hair.
I'm SO glad you don't know how to comment on my blog.