Oh Hunter...

A picture is worth a 1000 words...only wish I had one to show what happened this morning...
Charlie was lounging on my bed, propped up watching me put on makeup. Hunter was playing with his red race car until he saw me pull out his favorite "MOTION" (lotion). Thanks to my mom, Hunter loves lotion. In our daily routine, Hunter received his one small dot in each palm to rub on his face (or my leg, whichever seems more appealing at the time).
Being the sweet big brother that Hunter is, he decided that today Charlie needed lotion. Of course, I wasn't paying close enough attention and the next thing I know Charlie is screaming with a blob of lotion mushed across his ear and cheek.
Hunter started crying because he thought he hurt Charlie. So, I have one eye with makeup on and two boys crying.
The humor in it all really didn't hit me until 2 hours later when Hunter was at school and I was quietly feeding Charlie appreciating his Cherry Almond Jergen's scent. Sweet Hunter. Poor Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment