First Day of School 2012, Preschool & Toddlers

The boys were super excited about their backpacks and going to school...until I told Charlie he could not ride the pig outside of the school. Then Hunter says "Charlie, come on! You will love my school!" Hunter is so sweet to Charlie. He walked him through the room and showed him everything. Then he said "Come on we have to wash your hands first." THAT IS SO MY HUNTER. They did. 
Then, Hunter's teacher came from across the hall and asked Hunter to come to his room. Hunter ran out of the room happily and told Charlie he would check on him. 
Charlie was holding on to my neck for dear life. His sweet teacher pulled him off of me while he screamed. I walked out. A few tears, of course.
When I went to pick the boys up Charlie's teacher said "he sure knows how to turn it off. Soon as he saw the trains he stopped crying." :) THAT IS SO MY CHARLIE.
Love my boys.






No comments:

Post a Comment