Hunter had a little cyst above his right eyebrow that was removed. Surgery at 6 1/2 months?! I didn't know how he would handle it...I quickly learned Hunter having surgery was WAY more difficult on Mom...I thought they were going to have to put me under...
Mimi & Hunter pre-op! My mom gave Hunter a surgeon's glove to chew on before the surgery...I was pacing. :)
Surgery was very successful and his eye looked great! I was very impressed with how great the scar looked. He bruised only a little for a few days after surgery!
It is interesting being a parent because there are 2 things that I have "known" my entire life but somehow the realization becomes more and more apparent:
1. How much my parent's love me.
2. How much God really does care about the DETAILS of my life...like a parent does.



Poor baby! I was the same way when Katelyn had tubes put in her ears at 9 months! She was only out of our sight for 15 minutes but it's hard seeing you baby like that...
ReplyDelete