I'm mad, sad, and dying laughing all at the same time.
If only I could spray my hair the way it is in the picture with Chris so that it would look that good all the time.
I love Robbie's car in the McConathy's yard. I think not only would Robbie not think it's funny, but Michael might be pissed as well. I hope you didn't ruin his grass.
Thanks for the birthday pics and announcing how old I am. I'm extremely fond of myself playing the guitar. I was singing dierks though.
Can I frame the picture of Robbie to put above my mantel? This pic is going to be ALL over the internet. I'm going to hack into his facebook account and make it his profile pic.
Chris and I met in Spanish class at OU...as Chris says, "she had to have me." We have been married 6 years in July! We are blessed with two sweet boys, Hunter & Charlie.
I'm mad, sad, and dying laughing all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteIf only I could spray my hair the way it is in the picture with Chris so that it would look that good all the time.
I love Robbie's car in the McConathy's yard. I think not only would Robbie not think it's funny, but Michael might be pissed as well. I hope you didn't ruin his grass.
Thanks for the birthday pics and announcing how old I am. I'm extremely fond of myself playing the guitar. I was singing dierks though.
Can I frame the picture of Robbie to put above my mantel? This pic is going to be ALL over the internet. I'm going to hack into his facebook account and make it his profile pic.