We found out on Chris's birthday that we are pregnant with Baby Johnson #2! :)
It's amazing to me that last January we learned that we would be moving to Ohio. That was not exciting news for me. The fact that God has a specific plan and purpose for every path and detail in my life (well, for all of us!) was my only confidence and hope in leaving all that I love and cherish behind for awhile.
So, yet another life change ahead. Still trusting in God's great plan for us--what peace and joy that brings!
Chris was beyond excited. He said that was the best birthday present he could have imagined...sure glad he feels that way! :)



YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats. Do you know your due date?
ReplyDeleteJessica
That is exciting news. I am so happy for you all. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you guys! And for little BJ's upcoming arrival :)
ReplyDelete