Visiting Dallas & OKC


Hunter and I went to Dallas for a long weekend to visit Mimi & Grande. We drove up to OKC for one night to see friends and family there too.


Hunter LOVES his Aunt Ashley & Aunt Elaine. He is always happy, happy to see them and his great grandparents!






Hunter thinks buddy Eli is really cool. He made smoothies for Hunter and kept playing "drink the pretend smoothie." Hunter really thought there was something in the red cup. Eli is WAY more 'advanced' than Hunter (even if his mom, Reba, does encourage him to wear pink hats). :)






I had to make a stop in the Village and see my friends (Emily, Cari & Erin) & Hunter's precious friends (Griffin, Cali & "on her way"Annabellel).





It was a great weekend to be in Dallas because Sam & Boone were in town. It was really nice to have good Mexican food and hangout with my parents.

Sam already letting Hunter drive.


Boone & Avri let Hunter crawl all over them at dinner.


Don't think they were ready for my flash, but Grande graciously sharing ice cream with Hunter minutes before bed.


Lunch with Aunt Diana.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention. No, really. Thanks. I wish I could have seen you on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we loved getting to see you while you were here. thanks for making the scary trip to icy kent drive to see us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit! Take that picture of me off! I look like a beast! I deleted it off my camera the second I saw it. Ugh! You look awesome though

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my rude comment...now you add us to the blog :)

    Yes, I do encourage Eli to wear pink. It's his best color.

    ReplyDelete