Growing Up

Chris and I have recently been amazed at the enormous strides Hunter keeps making both physically and socially. Hunter keeps learning and growing so quickly. This past week he said "microphone" and "window" (used correctly about a microphone and a window) and we just laughed because we don't know how he learned those words...we don't think we taught those to him? :)

I read something this morning that so resonates how I feel about it:

"You are no longer a baby. You are a toddler. I accept your growth. I will go forward with you. I promise always to treat you with the respect your age deserves. But as your mother, I reserve the right to silently cradle your infancy in the deepest part of my heart, because, no matter how big you grow, you will always be my precious baby boy." Lorraine Pintus

"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him."
Luke 2:40


1 comment: