Meg! Great..now I have one more blog to be addicted to! Hunter is so cute...my kids, hubby and I all looked at the pics of him with "ooo's" and "ahhh's". Here's our blog: padghampartyoffour.blogspot.com
Chris and I met in Spanish class at OU...as Chris says, "she had to have me." We have been married 6 years in July! We are blessed with two sweet boys, Hunter & Charlie.
Good job on the blog! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute Meg! Tell Kathy that Eli's ready for his photo shoot :)
ReplyDeleteMeg! Great..now I have one more blog to be addicted to! Hunter is so cute...my kids, hubby and I all looked at the pics of him with "ooo's" and "ahhh's". Here's our blog: padghampartyoffour.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehunter is a doll...i think of you often...are you ready for #2?
ReplyDeleteI am DYING laughing. I guess I commented when I was logged in as you. So...that second comment on this page was from me :)
ReplyDelete